Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SENT FROM HEAVEN

It all started that night that I walked on the dark streets of “banana inn”,
Going nowhere to precise but I knew I had to move on.
When I thought it was all over and that I could never love again.
When I saw his face whenever I closed my eyes.
Felt his presence as I walked on and on.
When I thought no one could love me the way he did 
And that life was nothing without him.
When I thought all my dreams had been shattered because he was my inspiration.
When I thought nothing good could be done without his constant love
That made me cry whenever I remembered going.
Then I met another, he was so handsome and caring.
He was puzzled at why a damsel like me should be walking without knowing where  I was going.
He came close to me and asked me what the problem was,
but I felt reluctant because I thought they were all the same.
He kept on and on until he got his way into y heart.
I told him all that happened and he made me know that there was still hope for the future.
As he touched and caressed me, I felt a way I had never felt before.
I asked myself where he had been before another came messing around with me.
Then the message came across through my heart, my mind and soul.
There and then I figured out what I needed to know.
He was “SENT FROM HEAVEN”


© 2011, Knaa Anyorkor Odoi. 
    All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment