Monday, December 15, 2014

SPECIAL GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP




Just in a short while, we've become closer than I ever thought
Maybe to me its strange because we believe in different things.
But as time went by, we learnt to appreciate our differences
I help you when i can and you do same if it's within your power
I've had friends over the time and I still do as time flies,
But it's always different when with you.
There's never a dull moment when you're around
Even if there is, you always find a way around it
I can never lie about whether I'm fine or not
Because you see right through me
You stick close like family,
And as always, smiley.
Your words of encouragement i can never miss,
Because to me, it always brings a touch of bliss.
I thank God I have a friend In you
And I will always want to show him,
How grateful I am for this special gift of friendship he lent me.


© 2014, Knaa Anyorkor Odoi. 
    All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment